Videos express more feelings and memories than photography and editing them with pro video editing applications will improve your quality and experience.
Today, the smartphone has become the go-to tool for various purposes that we have been dependent on for a computer. One such example is the availability of video editing applications for Android.
Now, with the help of a smartphone, anyone can edit a professional-touch video with different great video editing applications. Here, we’ve compiled a list of ten best Android video editor apps for 2020, which can be downloaded for free from the Play Store.
Kinemaster is another powerful, rich video editor with an elegant and intuitive design. It has a drag-and-drop functionality with easy uploading of media files, making it easy for beginners.
Although the free version has all the latest features and tools you need, you need to pay for the professional version to remove the watermark from the output video.
Key features of KineMaster
- Ability to add filters and effects.
- Multiple layers can be combined and viewed in the play area for quick editing.
- Instant preview and on-the-go editing without leaving the editing screen.
- Volume controller from video clips and background music.
Quik is a video editing application for iPhone and Android that gives amateur moviemakers the ability to make good movies in a short time. Users can quickly analyze their photos and videos to find the best moments in their collection.
Key features of Quik:
- Quick has a lot of transitions, themes, and graphics designed for any occasion.
- Easily rearrange, crop, and rotate photos and videos.
- Personalize the story with text overlays and slides. You can even add emoji.
- Accelerate images or playback in slow mode.
- There are also more than 100 free tunes to use in your videos or use a song from your own collection. Quik supports different output formats.
FilmoraGo is a remarkable application for Android video editor, which is appreciated by many users. All primary functions, such as cutting, cutting, adding themes, music, etc., can be easily accomplished.
You can also create 1:1 square videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube, reverse videos, add transitions, slow motion, text, etc. to beautify your video.
Key features of FilmoraGo
- Import videos from Facebook and Instagram.
- While editing, you can see the video preview together.
- Choose the elegant theme of the Film.
- You can put your favorite song in any video.
- Make a reverse video.
- Can add rich text to the video.
- Slows down or speeds up any video.
InShot is one of the best FREE video editing apps for Android, which has all the common features you need, such as: trimming and cutting videos/movies, blurring the background and not trimming, adding music and video effects.
InShot is a dominant producer of full-screen professional movies with customized video export resolution.
Key features of InShot
- Filters and video effects (glitch effect).
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, control, etc.
- Add background music with a fading effect.
- Video playback control.
- Cutting, trimming and fusion media.
- A series of graphic design themes.
VideoShow is undoubtedly one of the best Android video editing applications available in the Free Play Store. With an easy-to-use interface, VideoShow is reliable and easy to use. In addition to the essential features, you can beautify your video by adding text, effects, music, and sound effects, or perform live dubbing.
Key Features of Videoshow
- High level of personalization
- Multi-music, transitions, sound effects, and live dubbing
- 50+ free themes
- Instant video effects with pre-built models.
- Multiple musical effects
- FX, Trim, Cut and Merge effects.
- Compress video file.
- Settings of the aspect ratio for various social platforms
6. Viva Video
VivaVideo has a lot of impressive video editing features. The app is thoughtfully designed to help you create professional-looking videos straight from Android. You can choose from hundreds of easy-to-use effects, ranging from stickers and filters to animated clips and subtitles. It has a slow-motion video maker and slide show maker.
Essential functions of cutting and pasting videos, cutting, merging clips, etc. can be easily operated.
Key features of Viva Video
- Video editor embedded in slow motion.
- A wide variety of collage templates and themes to choose from.
- Video collages for video clips.
This editor is perfect for quickly creating fun videos. It can instantly transform everyday moments into creative videos and allows for automatic sharing on different social sites. It has over 100 advanced video effects, which are designed to be a perfect match for editing short videos.
You can even create short video loops that can be fun.
Key features of Funimate
- Over 100 advanced video effects for making fresh videos.
- DIY effects from pre-existing photos stored on your smartphone.
- Function to make collaboration videos with friends.
- A dedicated video community.
It is a free video editing application created by Wonder Share. It is an entirely free application. There is no watermark after making the video. Making the video with the musical effect is very easy in this application. You can post your video on YouTube directly or on social media.
Key features of Vlogit
- You can reverse and browse the video.
- You can create multiple layers of photos and videos in one video.
- You can also change the color of your video using filters.
- You can also edit colors, sizes, and fonts in the video.
- With this application, you can create slow motion and fast motion videos.
- Any changes made to the video can be viewed in the preview.
This video editor is worthy of being on this list with the best video editing applications for 2019. The application is 100% free with intuitive, easy-to-manage video editing tools. The app offers an efficient way to make 16:9 videos for Instagram in square format.
Key features of the Maker Filmmaker movie
• Track motion animation effects and text animation effects
• Presentation of musical presentations
• Lots of stickers, filters and film effects
This is a very controversial app.
TikTok, which is popularly known as the short video social sharing platform. Also, you can use TikTok as a video editing application, which can take your videos to the next level with special effects filters, fun stickers, music and more.
Key features of TikTok
- Editing tools allow you to cut, merge and copy videos easily.
- 100+ emoji stickers are available for free to take your videos to the next level.
- Easily edit your videos with millions of free clips and sounds.
To wrap it all up, Video editing is a necessity in today’s world, where video-based web media is king.
By 2020, at least 70% of the content that Internet viewers will experience will be in video form. To make high-quality videos, a useful video editing application is required; it cannot be overlooked.
We’re happy to have you here, please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel as we aim to publish new videos every week. Did we miss any app? Tell us in the comments section.